Hair is a treasure, especially for women. It also goes without saying that well-maintained hair adds on to your beauty. Part of hair maintenance involves hair straightening. It is probably the most carried out hair maintenance practice. The best hair straightening brush is a must-have for anyone looking to keep their long hair looking sleek. Every time you wake up, your hair will always be a mess, a hair straightening brush comes in as a quick fix, leaving you ready to rock and roll. You will also encounter shrugs and winds while walking outside which may make your hair look awful. Having a hair straightening brush in your bag will always give you peace of mind.
You will agree, that getting the best hair straightening brush might not be such an easy task. Many people might assume they will go and look up on online stores and get a brush. If you search for a hair straightening brush on the internet, thousands of options will come up. If you want to get the best hair straightening brush, it might prove to be a daunting task to find it among all those options. Worry less! We got you covered. The following is a careful review, whose sole aim is to ensure you get the best hair straightening brush next time you go shopping for one.
Best Hair Straightening Brush
1. AsaVea – Best Hair Straightening Brush 3.0
- Next Generation 360° Anti-Scald Bristles - AsaVea's innovative and ergonomic design with a built-in mirror, comfort grip, and brushed metal finish is extremely simple to maneuver. The 360°...
- Negative Ion Protection - Our salon quality hair straightening brush emits negative ions to restore the balance of positive and negative ions in your hair, protecting it from heat damage and making it...
The AsaVea Hair Straightening Brush 3, is developed with your safety as the user, a priority. If you a looking to be less worried about side-effects after using a straightening brush on your hair, then this is the brush for you. The brush is relatively portable which makes it convenient and easy to use. The Asavea Brush 3.0 exhibits the developments made possible by technology within the beauty industry. The brush has ceramic heating pieces, which quickly heat up to straighten your hair within 60 seconds. Its control interface is also well engineered to ensure you have a quick and smooth hair straightening session.
- It features 360° anti-scald protection bristles.
- It heats up instantly on contact with hair.
- It comes with universal voltage for international use.
- Convenient built-in mirror.
- Equipped with auto-shutoff feature.
- Negative ion protection restores positive and negative ion balance.
- It is fairly portable and lightweight.
- It heats up very fast – within 60 seconds.
- The anti-scald protection system safeguards the user.
- The auto-shutoff system saves energy and protects it from damage.
- Only available in 1 style choice
The Aseva Brush 3 is a well-designed and effective brush since the ceramic heat elements work well. It is easy to use and control, hence convenient. Much attention has been paid to safety with its CE and ETL certifications to ensure the user remains protected and the device does not get damaged either.
2. MiroPure 2 in 1 Ionic Hair Straightening Brush
- Double ionic generator for healthy silky hair: This MiroPure Hair straightener brush gives your hair a smooth, silky, natural lustrous look by sealing the hair cuticles, thus reducing split ends and...
- Auto-off and auto temperature lock: ensure maximum safety and optimum performance at all times. As a built-in safety feature, this hair straightener brush will automatically shut-off if not used for...
The MiroPure 2 in 1 is yet another iconic hair straightening brush. Its features are exciting, and it comes with a couple of additional accessories that will make you look forward to your hair straightening sessions much more eagerly. The MiroPure 2 in 1 is specially designed for light and silky hair. It has all safety issues taken into consideration. You will have peace of mind while using it. It comes with heat-resistant handling gloves to keep your hands safe.
- It has double ionic generators.
- It comes with a high-density comb.
- It has the temperature lock and auto shut-off system.
- It can be set to 5 varied temperatures.
- The ionic generators are the best for hair applications.
- The temperature lock function ensures the temperature set remains stable.
- The auto shut-off system helps to economize on energy and protect the straightener from damage.
- The MiroPure has a massaging effect.
- The high-density comb works more effective in straightening hair.
- It is a bit heavy; your hand might get numb after handling it for a long duration.
- The handle is a bit slippery. You can easily drop it.
The MiroPure 2 in 1 is a strong brush that promises good performance. It has ample safety measures making it probably the safest brush on this list. It has more exciting features that will transform your hair. Its handling is a bit tricky though, always make sure to put on the gloves. The weight is also a bit of a concern. All the same, it is effective and qualifies for consideration for anyone looking for a great hair straightening brush.
3. AsaVea Professional Hair Straightening Brush
The Asavea Professional Hair Straightening Brush is made for professional hair stylists. The brush is designed to be able to handle all types of hair. It heats up very fast and has high-density comb. Its heating elements allow it straighten your hair faster and better. The AsaVea professional will leave your hair looking straighter, smoother and frizz-free.
- It is equipped with anti-scald brittles.
- It comes with the negative ion protection ability.
- It heats up in 60 seconds.
- It has the automatic shut-off feature.
- It is suitable for all hair types.
- The automatic shut-off feature keeps energy use at minimal.
- Its bristles make more contact with the hair as compared to other brushes.
- The negative ion emission restores a balance between negative and positive charges in your hair making it healthier.
- Heats up quickly to allow you brush your hair quicker.
- It does not work well with damp hair.
- It requires conditioned hair. It will easily damage unconditioned hair.
The AsaVea Professional is made to fit a business model of hair styling. It is an all-around hair straightening brush that delivers good performance. It wouldn’t hurt to have it as a personal hair straightening brush either. It is, therefore, safe to bet that this brush could easily make it to the top of the best hair straightening brushes.
4. USpicy – Best Straightening Brush With MCH heating technology
No products found.
The Uspicy hair straightening brush is another powerful brush that cannot go unnoticed. If you are one of those persons with curly and kinky hair, this is the brush for you. It is a high heat brush that will quickly soften and straighten your hard and curly hair. It comes with a couple of extra accessories that make it safer and easier to use. The brush is a professional hair stylist favorite. It can also work well on soft hairs.
- It has the MCH ceramic heaters.
- It features seven temperature levels.
- It comes with a 360° Swivel Cord.
- It comes with heat protection gloves.
- The ceramic heaters enable it to have high heat levels.
- The gloves offer additional protection to your hands while using the brush.
- The swivel cord lets you maneuver with the brush easily.
- The power cord is also long enough to let you brush with ease.
- It has anti-scald protection.
- It comes in only one color (black).
- It has no LCD-display. This makes it difficult for the user to note the temperatures and adjust accordingly.
The Uspicy hair straightening brush does not disappoint in most aspects of its use. It is a high heat brush; it produces more heat than the other brushes we have looked at so far. This makes it suitable for hard and kinky hair. It has temperature control features, and it is, therefore, still usable on other types of hair. The lack of an LCD-display is a major downside though. A brush with high temperatures should have an interface from which the user can easily determine the temperature. Otherwise, this brush has probably the strongest performance we will see on this list.
No products found.
5. Miuphro Mini -Best Hair Straightener Brush
- ? ADVANCED HIGH DENSITY COMB TEETH-Configures market-leading high density heating comb teeth, the maximum possible touch your each hair. The hair straightener brush will help to straighten your hair...
- ? STRAIGHTEN AND HEALTH CARE FOR YOUR HAIR- As a combination of hair straightener and comb, helps smooth and straighten hair instantly while leaving behind a healthy and straightening hair. Make your...
The word mini should not make you think any less of the Miuphro Mini Hair Straightener Brush. It is strong and applicable on all types of hairs as well as persons. It comes equipped with an anti-scald protection system to ensure no scalding on the user’s head. It has taken into consideration all other safety measures. It heats up fast and is easy to use. It combines the features of a comb and those of a hair straightener to deliver impressive results.
- It comes with advanced high-density comb teeth.
- It features two temperature settings.
- It is portable.
- It is small and lightweight.
- The high-density comb teeth make good contact with hair.
- It is portable and lightweight hence convenient.
- It is suitable for most types of hairs.
- It has the automatic shut-off system which is good for safety.
- It has the anti-scalding protection system which ensures your head is safe.
- The small size might mean less hair in contact with the brush.
- It has only two temperature levels; this might make it ineffective on some hair types.
The Miuphro Mini Hair Straightener Brush is a small brush in size. That’s does not hinder it from delivering acceptable results on many hair types though. It has all the safety measures in place. It could be suitable for people who have less hair volume. Its small size could pose a handling challenge though. It qualifies to be one of your options while searching for the best brush that straightens hair.
6. Apalus – Hair Straightening Brush
- Temperature setting guide: Constant Heat: Max 450℉, auto keep constant temperature at 365℉ for all types of hair, customized set 410℉for natural texture hair, 450℉ for thick or wavy hair
- Moisturizing and hydrating care, to do a deep care with oil treatment for the hair with brush Messaging Tips less than 125℉ anti Scald, Zero damage .US safety plug, auto shut-off protection....
The Apalus Hair Straightening Brush comes in a sleek, colorful design that you will want lying in your drawer. It delivers adequate levels of heats, and it has been designed well to enable easy handling. The safety measures have all been put in place to protect the user from harm and the gadget from damage. It heats up fast and also provides a hydrating effect on your hair.
- It has adjustable temperatures.
- It comes with a safety plug.
- It has the anti-scald protection.
- It hydrates the hair.
- It comes with an LCD-display to check the temperature.
- It comes with the auto shut-off system.
- The variety of temperature settings makes it possible to use it on different hairs.
- The safety plug protects it from damage in case of current leakage.
- The power cord has a flexible rotation which makes it easy for you to maneuver during use.
- It hydrates and moisturizes your hair.
- The auto shut-off system makes it less power consuming.
- The colored beads on it usually come off easily.
- It is a bit heavy; it could cause numbness if handled for a long duration.
The Apalus Hair Straightening Brush features on this review as yet another brush will impressive features. It is colorful and good looking aesthetically. Its performance and safety measures are not disappointing either. The colors might wear off quickly, but that is not much of a concern. The weight is not a big issue either if you will be using it as a personal brush. It ranks high among the best brush that straightens hair.
7. Xtava Hotness 3-in-1 Styler
- Looking for a hair styler that is as good at multitasking as you are? Meet the 3-in-1 hair styler that lets you choose your look for the day: curly, straight, or somewhere in between. With this one...
- This professional styler makes your life easier by letting you switch from straightening and smoothing to flipping and curling, all with the click of one button. There are 4 temperature settings...
The Xtava Hotness is a completely different hair straightening brush, concerning its design. It is designed to brush hair and make it smooth and then create curls. If you like curly hair, this is the brush you need. You can use it to create the curls in straight hair or to enhance the curls you might already have. The Xtava Hotness applies to almost all types of hair, and its design ensures more contact between it and the hair.
- It has three functions, curling straightening, and flattening.
- It has a ceramic curling wand.
- It is equipped with 1-inch ceramic plates.
- Its temperature range is 300°F to 420°F.
- It comes with a heat resistant travel case.
- It has the auto shut-off system.
- It comes with a 360° swivel cord.
- It has three functions, hence convenient.
- The ceramic heating element ensures it heats up fast and safely.
- The auto-shut-off system protects it from damage.
- The swivel cord makes it easy to maneuver with.
- Its traveling case makes it portable.
- It requires some expertise to be able to make the curls.
From the review, the Xtava Hotness comes with a lot of exciting features. Its performance is also impressive. It has additional functions which makes it a great fit for many people. The different design means that the brushstrokes are also different and not so straightforward as those of a comb. It is a very effective hair brush straightener though.
8. InStyler Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush
- PROFESSIONAL STRAIGHTENING: Ceramic heated plates surround each individual bristle that simultaneously sections and straightens as you glide it down your hair.
- 65 CERAMIC HEATED PLATES: Powerful 65 ceramic heated plates deliver consistent even temperature across the entire surface. Instant heat recovery gives superior results with less passes and faster...
The instyler straight up has the common design of many hair straightening brushes. That should not make you shrug it off though. The brush can handle virtually all types of hair. It is designed with a good interface and has adequate temperatures levels. It has ceramic plates that work perfectly by heating up fast and maintaining good contact with the hair.
- It takes 30 seconds to heat up.
- It has 65 ceramic plates.
- It has ionic bristle tips.
- It features seven heat settings.
- It has a rotatable swivel cord.
- It comes with the automatic shut-off system.
- It heats up very fast.
- The ceramic plates enable it to hit high-temperature levels.
- The ionic bristle tips are important for maintaining and ion balance in your hair.
- The swivel cord makes it easy to for you to maneuver while using it.
- The automatic shut-off makes it convenient concerning power consumption control.
- It pulls out weak rooted hair.
The Instyler straight up is a cut above the other brushes we have looked at regarding its performance. It is therefore possibly the best we are going to see on this list. It is compatible with almost all types of hair. This makes it a top-ranking hair straightening brush. Its power is on the higher side; one should, therefore, take precaution to set the right temperature if they have very soft hair. It is probably not advisable to use this brush if your hair is weak.
9. Luma Hair Straightening
- Luma is a revolutionary hair straightening tool that will change your hair styling routine forever! Instead of ironing your hair… you simply brush it straight! It’s easy, fast and safe for all...
- Using Luma will dramatically lower your styling time, it is about 10 times faster than ordinary flat irons. So if it normally takes you 20-30 minutes to style your hair, with Luma it would only be 2-3...
The Luma Hair Straightening 3D brush is another uniquely designed brush. The comb area and bristle protrude up uniquely. This makes it look great and fashionable. It delivers impressive performance too. Its unique comb design helps it to maximize contact between it and the hair. The Luma is designed to enable quick straightening of your hair. It is, therefore, a perfect fit for your hectic morning hair-do schedule.
- It has a 50w power draw.
- It comes with an LED circle light display.
- It comes with the MCH ceramic heater.
- It is portable.
- It heats up fast.
- It is portable hence convenient.
- It is easy to use.
- It is only suitable for smooth and silky hair; cannot handle kinky and hard hair.
- It is a bit heavy, and the cord is not rotatable.
The Luma Hair Straightening 3D brush is designed to help the user brush their hair quickly while they are in a hurry. It does seem a bit low-rated as compared to the other brushes we have reviewed so far. It has a unique strength though. This leverage makes it a good fit for a list of best hair straightening brushes.
10. DAFNI Go Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush
The DAFNI hair Straightening Ceramic Brush looks similar to the Luma brush. It is also designed to hasten the process of hair straightening. It should, therefore, be one of your options if you are looking for a brush that will ensure a quick morning fix. The Dafni brush is equipped with all the necessary safety measures to protect both you and your hair.
- It is fitted with anti-static outer bristles.
- It has a 3D ceramic heating element.
- It has a scalp protection system.
- It heats up in under 1 minute.
- Comes in 3 different color styles
- It heats up pretty fast.
- It has ample protection features.
- The anti-static bristles help to maintain the charge balance in your hair.
- It is designed to help you brush your hair quickly.
- The cord is not rotatable, making it difficult to handle.
The Dafni hair brush straightener, just like the Luma brush, is designed to be used in haste circumstances. It does deliver on that scope. It is still a powerful brush concerning its heat capacity. It also has impressive protection measures. These aspects make it rank high among the options available. Its heaviness might not have much impact as the brush is used for a short time. It is suitable for use as a personal brush.
Best Hair Straightening Brush – Buyer’s Guide
Here is a comprehensive buying guide for best hair straightening brush to have a deep insight for a better decision.
A hair brush straightener offers a modernized and convenient way to deal with frizzy curly hair. However, finding the ideal brush that straightens hair is not as easy especially with the imperfect knowledge of the top brands and unique features. To simplify your work and ensure you settle for the best hair straightener, therefore, the following buyer’s guide and comparison is a must-have.
Up to this point, I am sure getting the best hair brush straightener does not have to be such a daunting task anymore. The factors above coupled with the review of each brush above will lead you to a choice that you feel is best suited for you. The best brush is relative to many people as it subjects to their personal preferences and requirements. Issues as trivial as color could easily determine someone’s choice of a brush. What is best for you is not necessarily best for the next person.
This review will give you the much-needed insight into buying the best brush that straightens hair is in no doubt. However, the review might be long and difficult to memorize. As such, below is a table that summarizes the review. You can quickly skim through the table and get the insights you are looking for.
Best Hair Brush Straightener Comparison
|AsaVea Hair Straightening Brush 3|| ||Check Price|
|MiroPure 2 in 1 Hair Straightener Brush||
|USpicy Hair straightener Brush||
|Apalus Hair Straightening Brush||
|Xtava Hotness 3-in-1 Styler||
|InStyler Ceramic Hair Straightening Brush||
|Luma Hair Straightening||
|DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush||
Types of hair straightening brushes and how to buy them
Hair straightening brushes, unlike the traditional straightener, offer an easy and fast way to attaining straight hair. These brushes are small in size, representing an improvement to traditional hair dryers. The small size also enhances their portability. The following comprises the different types of hair straightening brushes:
Paddle brushes: these brushes, also called flat brushes are ideal for use during the winter season on thick hair. They have a broad and flat base with flexible teeth and are available in rectangular and oval shapes. To dry the hair, these brushes feature a ceramic and tourmaline technology through which they release negative ions to attain a smooth, shiny look. These technologies combined with their advanced special features make them ideal for straightening long curly hair.
Rotating straighteners: these brushes are ideal for use in long hair. They feature rotating ceramic or metal barrels in their make. During use, the brush bristles rotate as the brush produces hot air that dries and straightens hair giving a shiny and voluminous look to your hair. The brush, featuring circular barrels is also an ideal option for curling long hair.
Hybrid straighteners: these brushes are not common. Their make is similar to the flat iron with some brushes having bristles on each of the plates while others have a bristles one plate and a rotating barrel on the other.
Upon knowing the above types brushes, your decision to buy any of the above brush that straightens hair will rotate around the following considerations:
Hair thickness: your hair thickness will dictate the type of bristles as well as heat levels to prevent heat damage and breakage. With thicker, curly hair, you will require high heat level brushes, preferably the ceramic type of brushes which besides straightening the hair, feature a friendly material that poses no damage threats to your hair.
Hair sensitivity: sensitive hair includes the damaged and colored hair types. To ensure their good health, consider brushes with more heat settings to enable you settle for the ideal heat.
Hair length: longer hair requires even heat distribution hence a ceramic brush will be appropriate.
Special features to consider when buying a hair straightening brush
Are you considering a shift to the hair straightening brushes but do not know where to start from? This guide is all that you need. Selecting a brush that straightens hair entails more than walking to a cosmetic shop and picking any brush. Instead, as a smart buyer, put particular consideration on the special brush features until you settle for one with the most benefits. Among the special features to look for when buying a hair brush straightener include:
The plates: this is the brush component that heats up and comes in contact with your hair for straightening, hence the need for special attention. The most common plate materials used in straightening brushes include ceramic and tourmaline. You can also find some few brushes with titanium plates, though not common. For thin, delicate and colored hair type, ceramic is the ideal choice. The technology in ceramic plates allows for even heating at a slower pace with no burning spots. Tourmaline and titanium, on the other hand, heat up very fast and can cause hair damage. Hence, only use these brushes if you have thick hair. Despite the high heat emission, tourmaline features more negative ions that give a smooth and sleek finish. Some plates also feature nano technology. These plates are advantageous for their consistent heat supply.
Bristles: using unsuitable bristle type and shape can cause hair breakage. Hence, before purchasing a brush, understand your hair type and scalp sensitivity. If your hair is thin or if you have a sensitive scalp, then the nylon anti-scalding bristles are the best. You can also consider advanced brush models featuring a cool tip technology to avoid skin burn during straightening. On the other hand, if your hair is thick and tangles easily, consider straightening brushes with ball-tipped bristles. The ball material which can either be rubber or silicone will facilitate detangling without snagging. During purchase also, consider quality bristles. Poor quality bristles tend to fall off the brush with time.
Another important aspect concerning bristles is their flexibility. Flexible bristles have a less painful impact on your scalp during detangling, unlike stiff ones. The bristles should also feature even distribution with no unnecessary gaps for even heat distribution throughout your hair.
The shape: the shape you choose for your brush is dependent on your hair length. If you have long hair, then the circularly shaped brushes are ideal. On the other hand, if your hair is short or medium length, consider the flat brushes.
Readout: to facilitate easy reading of the brush temperatures, hair straightening brushes feature two options: the indicator lights and LCDs. Unlike the former option which lights up depending on the temperature, LCDs enable you to read out the exact temperatures you are working with during straightening.
The handle: if you have long hair, then you can understand the strains of holding an uncomfortable instrument when styling your hair. To counter this problem, therefore, consider brushes with cushioned handles to reduce the strain on your hands.
Portability: if you are always on the move either for fun or as part of your career, you will need a hair straightening brush accompaniment that is portable. In this case, consider a lightweight brush, preferably with a shorter cord for ease in transportation.
Ionic technology: if your hair is the thick type then consider a straightener bearing this feature. This built-in technology, common in most brushes defeats friction and static electricity when drying the hair to yield a frizz-free result.
Efficiency: as a smart buyer, a highly efficient brush should top your choice. Efficiency in this context implies a fast heating brush with high heat retention capacity. A brush that heats up within a minute is highly efficient. Such brushes also feature more and better temperature control options.
To ensure functionality, a closer view of the following technical specifications on your brush is ideal:
Heat levels: thin hair requires less heat compared to thick hair. This is because of the differences in the drying times, with thick hair taking more time to dry compared to thin hair. To deal with the different temperature requirements for different hair types, hair straightening brushes feature variable temperature settings. Thus, as a smart buyer, consider brushes with at least 300 degrees for thin hair and 365 degrees Fahrenheit for medium to thick hair types.
Heat settings: more heat settings on your straightening brush are advantageous as they offer a chance for you to experiment with your hair type before you establish the ideal setting. Thus, as a smart buyer, consider a brush with at least five heat settings options or more.
Dual voltage: if you are constantly on the move, traveling from country to country, then a dual or universal voltage feature is a special feature of your brush. With this capability, you can use your brush from any global location.
Safety features: When purchasing a straightening brush for your hair, consider one with safety features including the automatic shut-off feature that turns off the brush in case you leave it on accidentally. Also, to safeguard your hands from possible burns, buy brushes made with heat-resistant materials. Further, you can consider brushes with an anti-burn technology. This feature will help protect your scalp and hair from possible burns.
Choosing the best hair straightening brush for your hair
In making this selection, consider the following options:
The best hair straightening brush: we cannot mention straightening brushes without the thought of the AsaVea brush. This professional hair brush straightener uses the MCH technology in straightening hair. The technology, featuring fast heating ceramic plates thus protect your hair from heat damage by heating up faster and distributing the heat evenly through your hair within a shorter time hence no heat damages. The brush also features 360 degrees rotating anti-scald bristles which protect your scalp from burns and scalds, hence an ideal brush for sensitive scalp and hair. To restore ionic balance in your hair, after the washing and drying, this brush features negative ion protection. This feature releases negative ions to your hair, preventing heat damage. The result of using their brush is thus a healthy, shiny and smooth hair.
To complement performance, this brush has an automatic shut-off safety feature. Moreover, it embraces the CE and ETL guidelines in its making hence maximum guarantee of user safety. The brush also features money guarantee in the event you find it unsatisfactory hence a risk-free investment.
Besides its safety features, this brush also ranks best in terms of the heat and temperature settings that make it an ideal brush for all hair types. With just a click of one button, you can access three temperature settings to dry and style your hair. The brush also features a universal voltage that facilitates its use in any global location.
The safest hair straightening brush: as a beginner, your greatest worry is probably your safety when using straightening brushes. In fact, most people delay their migration to the straightening brushes out of fear. If you are among these few fellows, then AsaVea brush 2 is all that you need to rid off this phobia. This brush is not only safe but also easy to operate courtesy of its LCD feature that allows easy temperature monitoring. Featuring an anti-scald design with CE and FCC certification, this brush guarantees personal safety from scalds and burns. Its DuPont plastic cover ensures a constant brush surface temperature to prevent skin burns. Finally, the brush features an auto-lock temperature feature which prevents accidental button press making the brush user safe equipment.
Besides personal safety, AsaVea 2 also ensures your property and neighbors’ safety. Featuring an automatic turn-off feature, this brush will automatically turn off after 30 minutes of no use such that you need not worry if you walked out of the house without turning it off. To add to the safety features, AsaVea brush is an efficient straightener. Featuring PTC technology, this brush operates at 110 volts and takes only one minute to heat to an optimal temperature of 365 degrees. Its ceramic features including 23 ceramic plates retain this temperature for a longer time during styling to achieve a professional look.
High heat straightening brush for unruly natural hair: if your hair is too thick and hard to manage, then MiroPure 2 Brush is all that you need. Featuring an MTC technology and a rectangular shaped head, this brush heats up within a shorter time, and evenly distributes the heat in less than a minute.
As part of its additional beneficial features, the brush features 16 heat settings ranging from 150 degrees to 446 degrees Fahrenheit. Thus with this brush, your hunt for the best straightener is more straightforward as you can play around with these settings until you establish the specific range for your hair type. Also, this brush features a nano comb hence a specific fit for curly hair. Thus, transforming your hair into a frizz-free straight look is much easier. The nano comb also features a massage effect stimulating blood flow to your scalp and hair follicles. To enhance this further, the brush features a dual ionic generator that ensures a soft smooth, voluminous and natural look. Your hair will not only straighten with this brush but also remain moisturized and healthy for an all-day lasting look.
While you may be desperate for a high heat brush, handling them could be risky if they lack proper security features. To curb this problem, the MicroPure brush features a temperature lock that maintains the set temperature at a constant level during styling hence preventing accidental hits that may be hazardous and damaging to your hair. This brush also has a one-hour auto Shut-off feature which guarantees you peace of mind even if you forget to turn it off after use. Coupled with a 360-day guarantee, you can rest assured to get your money back in case the device fails you after purchase.
FAQS about hair straightening brushes
- What special steps should I follow when using my brush straightener?
The special instructions on each brush will vary depending the brand and function. However, as a guide, consider the following special rules:
- Avoid using the brush on wet hair.
Before using an electric brush, detangle your hair using a comb to facilitate straightening. If your device lacks the auto-shutoff feature, then exercise precaution by turning it off once you finish straightening your hair.
- How can I make my hair straightening healthy?
Since hair straightening involves subjecting your hair to some amount of heat. You need to make the process healthy especially if you are a frequent user. A cheaper way to do this is applying protective hair products before straightening to protect your hair from heat damage.
- What is the ideal temperature for my hair straightening?
The ideal temperature is dependent on your hair type and sensitivity. Straighten thin hair at lower temperatures and the thick to medium hair at higher temperatures.
- How do I use the AsaVea straightening brush?
To start off, dry your hair with a towel and brush it.
Apply a suitable heat protectant to your hair.
Section your hair and insert the brush, brushing slowly for at least five to 10 minutes until your hair is straight.
- Can I use my straightening brush on wet hair?
No. to ensure your safety against short circuits, dry your hair first before straightening it.
- How do I clean my straightening brush?
To clean your brush, use a damp cloth to wipe all the surfaces. If your brush has build ups in the inner brush area, clean them off with a cotton ball dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- What maintenance practices should I perform on my straightening brush?
First and foremost, keep your brush clean at all times. This implies no hair or debris accumulation on your brush. While cleaning your brush, avoid unfriendly cleaning tools such as a toothbrush as this may damage the bristles.
Having reviewed some of the hair straightening brushes available in the market, you are likely to wonder how you are to identify the best among them. It is important to understand that the best brush is subject to personal preferences and circumstances. Some other factors come into play to affect the decision on whether to purchase a particular hair brush. Technology has also been evolving by each daylight. The beauty industry and hair brushes have not been left behind either. You are therefore likely to encounter new types of hair straightening brushes that you might not have come across before. As such it is important to know what factors to consider while purchasing a hair straightening brush, to be able to make an informed decision. Below is some insight into these factors.
As you may have noticed in the review above, all the straightening brushes have different high temperatures and can be set to different temperature levels. You need to know your hair type and the level of temperature required to straighten it. Kinky and hard hair normally require high levels of temperature while smooth and silky hair require low levels.
Too much temperature can easily burn and cut off the hair, while a very low temperature will not straighten the hair. Having known your type of hair and the temperature it requires, you are supposed to compare it with the heat capabilities of the hair brushes to determine which is best suited. The heat levels range from 265 F to 450F. The heat requirements of all the hair types will fit in this range. A brush that has an LCD-display panel is much more appropriate, as it allows you to monitor the heat changes and ensure you are within the right temperature range for your hair.
The heating plates are normally ceramic; they are the ones that convert electrical energy into heat that helps straighten your hair. As such, these heating plates should be effective and deliver the required heat levels. More heating plates mean that the brush can comfortably produce more heat. You should, therefore, be keen on the number and quality of these plates on a straightening brush. This information will always be on the package of the heater, so be sure to check it out.
The type of material that is of the heating plates is also a very important aspect. The most appropriate materials are ceramic and tourmaline. Metals are not acceptable as their heat production would be too high to be placed on someone head. Always make sure to check this material to ensure you buy a safe hairbrush.
Through the review, we have mentioned handling a few times. This is because it is an important aspect of a hair straightening brush especially if you are a hair stylist. As a hair stylist, you might have to use the brush for long durations. You, therefore, need to have a comfortable and firm grip on the brush. These aspects are subject to the design and weight of the straightening brush. Therefore, always go the brushes that have a design that allows a comfortable grip position and have a non-slippery grip area. Also, make sure the brush is as lightweight as possible.
Another aspect of handling is the power cord. Most of these brushes will come with a 360 degrees rotatable cord. This allows easy maneuvers while brushing hair. There are some that do not have this feature though. The rotation capability of the cord should be considered too, to ensure you can brush hair with ease. Better handling also ensures you remain safe. Keep in mind that these brushes generate heat which can easily burn your hands.
Good-looking hair is important, but it should not be at the expense of your safety. As mentioned earlier, modern hair straightening brushes use electricity and generate heat. These are conditions that can easily cause harm if not well mitigated. The first step of mitigation is ensuring that the brush you get has fully adhered to the requirements of the safety standards. Those that have fulfilled these requirements will always have a safety certification. Do not purchase any straightening brush that has not been certified. Additional safety features on a brush is a plus. The more safety features a brush has, the more suitable it is for you.
The other aspect of keeping safe is ensuring that you adhere to all the guidelines for using the straightening brush. Connect it to the correct voltage level and set the temperatures to the required levels. This will protect both you and the gadget from harm.
The hair straightening brushes we have looked at are bound to have different prices. These prices are the ultimate determinant of which straightening brush you get. It is important to realize the prices are usually indicative of the quality of the gadget. Pricey brushes are bound to deliver better results and last longer than cheap ones. In as much as you might not want to overstretch your budget, be careful not to comprise too much on quality.
Your hair type at the end of the day will dictate the straightening brush you purchase. As seen from the above guide, the best hair straightening brush is more than the brand and technical specs. While these features matter, you will need to understand them vis a vis your hair type for best results. As a smart buyer, therefore, begin your journey by understanding your hair. Upon full comprehension, consider the product features and top brands, before settling for the best purchase.