This post contains affiliate links which provides us a commission at no cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
Shower heads have become staples in modern bathrooms around the world. But what’s even more impressive is the fact that advances in shower head technology have resulted in dual shower heads, which are meant to take your bathing experience to the next level.
Armed with features that are bound to make bathing both comfortable and convenient, dual shower heads add a touch of class and sophistication to any bathroom. If showers are the catalysts that kickstart your life every morning, read on, for this is where you will find out all about the best dual shower heads for your money.
Best Dual Shower Head Reviews
1. Ana Bath SS5450CBN High-Pressure Dual Combo Shower Head
- OUR BEST PICK: American-owned / USA brand with American customer service representatives in the U.S. to assist you by phone or email.
- ANTI CLOG NOZZLES: Easy to rub clean / Lime and mineral deposit resistant. Easily remove calcium and mineral deposits by pushing nozzles with water on. MODERN DESIGN with LARGE/WIDE HIGH PRESSURE...
- LARGE/WIDE DIVERTER with BRASS CONNECTOR & Angle-Adjustable Overhead Bracket: Wider and longer than industry standard for sleeker look (no more cramming look). Click lever dial to direct water to...
- MATCHING-STYLE 5-Inch 5 FUNCTION SHOWERHEAD with BRASS BALL JOINT: Each shower head has 5-settings to provide a total of 25 full and combined water flow patterns to meet different shower preferences....
Shower heads don’t get much better than the Ana Bath SS5450CBN. Its design is minimalistic but it does carry a lot of modern-day elegance and charm as well. The brushed nickel finish on both the head and the hose makes the shower head one of the best-looking products in the dual shower heads niche.
Users get to pick from five spray settings; saturating bubble spray, saturating spray, saturating massage & spray, bubbling spray, and massaging spray. The dual heads can be used independently or together as well. One of the heads can be transformed into a handheld head as and when you wish.
Anti-clogging nozzles are another highlight of this dual combo shower head from Ana Bath and they allow users to very easily remove calcium and/or mineral deposits. Durability is ensured thanks to the shower head’s brass ball joint. As one of the taller shower heads in the market, this works perfectly for those with height.
- Large diverter with brass connector
- 5” shower heads
- 5 spray settings
- 5 feet stainless steel flexible shower hose
- Anti-clog nozzles
We couldn’t find anything negative about this Ana Bath shower head and it did not disappoint us with anything. It’s one of the most complete shower heads that you can buy for a rejuvenating bathing experience and a dual head shower massage with rainfall.
2. Aquadance 7” Premium High Pressure
- OUR BEST 3 PICK: Vigorously tested by our professional team of US showerhead experts to highest US quality and performance standards. INDEPENDENTLY TESTED to meet latest US compliance standards unlike...
- PREMIUM MATCHING-STYLE HAND SHOWER: Can be used as Overhead or Handheld shower Large 4-inch Face High-power Click Lever Dial Ergonomic Grip Handle Rub-Clean Jets (for easy cleaning and preventing lime...
- EACH SHOWER HAS 6-SETTINGS: Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Power Mist, Rain Massage, Rain Mist, Water Saving Pause mode PATENTED 3-WAY WATER DIVERTER: Simply turn switch to direct water flow between...
- INCLUDES: 6-setting 7" Rain Shower Head, 6-setting Hand Shower 3-way Water Diverter with built-in Bracket, Shower Hose, Washers, Plumber’s Tape, Installation Manual and . STUNNING GIFT BOX DESIGNED...
If you are someone who wants to have those stunning spa-showers at home without spending a fortune, consider the Aquadance 7” Premium High-Pressure dual shower heads. As the name of the product suggests, both shower heads boast of 7” diameters, which makes it an ideal high-pressure dual shower head for those immersive bathing experiences.
Flexibility is one of the hallmarks of this product, as it features three settings that allow users to tinker between both heads and find out the level of immersion they want in the shower. Multiple spray settings including pulsating water, massage, and a water-saving mode give this shower head a luxurious feel.
The shower head is impeccably made as well, featuring a stainless steel make and a chrome finish. You can expect this product to last you a long time, even if you go without cleaning. The ease of installation is high as well, as you don’t need professional plumbers to install it.
- Large 7” diameter of both heads
- Six settings on each shower head; power rain, power mist, pulsating massage, rain mist, rain massage, and water-saving pause mode
- 5 feet stainless steel hose
- All-chrome finish
The Aquadance 7” Premium High-Pressure dual shower head is undoubtedly one of the best products that we came across in the dual shower head category. Offering a killer combination of affordability, luxury, convenience, flexibility, and durability, it is truly an exceptional product.
3. Delta 75588RB In2ition 2.5 GPM Handheld Shower
- In2ition Two In One Shower Combo With 3 Way Diverter ~ Embeds a Handshower inside a Rain Shower Head giving you the freedom to use the Rain Shower, Handheld or both at the same time.
- 2.5 GPM High Flow Rate With 5 Functions ~ Full Body, Fast Massage, Full Spray with Massage, Massaging, Slow Massage
- Pause Feature Reduces Water Flow To A Trickle ~ Conserves water while you're doing tasks such as lathering up or shaving your legs.
- Soft, Rubber Spray Holes ~ Easily wipe away calcium and lime build up from the spray face of your Shower Head and Hand Held with the swipe of your finger.
Two separate shower heads are not everyone’s cup of tea. Some like their shower areas to feel spacious and want to do away with bulkiness, which is what two separate shower heads tend to be. If you are one of such people, then you’re in luck, because the Delta 75588RB finds the perfect balance between power and compactness.
While the two-in-one rubber design of the 75588RB is practical at its core, it’s got some serious aesthetics too, immediately adding a touch of class to any bathroom. The smaller head has a handheld option, but if you want, you can fit it into the bigger head as well, and easily too, thanks to the snap-and-fit mechanism.
Showers using either one head or both are excellent, but all in all, it looks like Delta has gone more for a massage-oriented head with the 75588RB, as three out of the five spray settings are massages. The pause feature on the product facilitates water conservation. Cleaning the heads is easy, thanks to their rubber make.
- Two-in-one shower head
- 2.5 gallons per minute flow rate
- Five spray settings; full body, full spray with massage, fast massage, slow massage, and massage
- Venetian bronze finish
- Rubber nozzles
Is this the best dual shower head with handheld? Well, it would be a crime to speak in absolutes, as the best for you may not be the best for someone else, simply because you may have different priorities while purchasing a shower head. However, from the practicality, design, and relaxation perspectives, this Delta dual shower head undoubtedly rocks!
4. Lordear 5 Functions Dual Bathroom Shower Heads
- Set includes a Handheld Shower, a Fixed Showerhead, a Shower Arm, a Slide Bar and a Stainless Hose
- Shower Head Shells are scratch resistant. Rubber Nozzles reduce sediment buildup
- 5 Functions Shower Heads:Spray,Bubbles,Message, Spray&Bubbles,Spray&Message. The set comes in a Chrome finish
- Fixed Shower Head and Handheld Shower Head are 5" in Diameter and 23.6" Adjustable Slide Bar with 60" Stainless Hose
The Lordear 5 Functions dual shower heads boast of design aesthetics that are simply too incredible to ignore. The shower bar below the fixed head, one of the highlights of the design, can be used to adjust the handheld head’s height, eliminating the need for the installation of a separate frame.
The extraordinary design facilitates never-before-seen flexibility in a shower head, as the handheld head can be removed by users when they want for thorough body washing. Installation-wise, the product is a piece of cake, and you don’t need professional plumbing skills to get the job done.
Featuring five spray settings, this shower head will easily give any spa-shower a run for its money. It’s a low-maintenance product as well, with its chrome finish making it corrosion-resistant. Calcium and/or limescale deposits should pose no worries either, as the nozzles are made from rubber.
- 5” diameter of both heads
- 23.6” adjustable slide bar
- 60” stainless hose
- 5 shower functions: spray & massage, spray & bubbles, spray, bubbles, and massage
- Rubber nozzles
The innovative design of this product from Lordear makes it one of the best dual shower heads to purchase in today’s times. From the ease of installation on offer to the variety of spray settings, the dual shower head with slide bar compares in every possible way with much more expensive showers that you’d find in spas.
5. Waterpik AAD-773T DualSpray 2-in-1 Shower Head
- 3 way diverter lets you choose the overhead rain can shower spray, the lower powerful spray, or both sprays at once
- Easy angle adjustment places the shower in the perfect position. 7.5inch Diameter head
- Enjoy 7 high performance spray settings, including full body, power spray, drenching rain shower, and pulsating massage
- Two shower heads in one easy installation
Waterpik’s AAD-773T has been making waves so far and for all the right reasons too. The two-in-one shower head’s construction and design may seem simple to many, but in terms of the shower experience it gives you and features, it is second to none.
The shower head offers users seven spray settings to choose from, which ensures spa-like customizations possible in the comforts of your home. Angle adjustment is incredibly easy and users can choose to use either the overhead or the lower shower, or use them both in tandem.
Maintaining the shower head is not very difficult thanks to the anti-clog nozzles, which provide excellent access for cleaning ease. Ever since Waterpik released this shower head, it’s been receiving rave reviews and when you consider what the company is offering for the price, you’d want it for your bathroom too.
If dual shower heads aren’t your thing but you still want to buy a new head, the Waterpik Dual Powerpulse Massage Handheld Shower Head is a product that should interest you.
- Two-in-one shower head
- 7.5” diameter head
- 7 spray settings including pulsating massage, power spray, and drenching rain shower
So far in this review, all the shower heads we covered before this specialized in one thing or another. But if you’re truly looking for an all-rounder in the wide world of shower heads, this is it! Apart from the lack of a handheld head, everything seems to be just right about this shower head.
6. Luminex by PowerSpa Shower Head Combo
- 24 Setting Color Changing LED Showerhead and LED Handheld Shower Combo | LED lights are powered by running water, no batteries ever needed | 7 vibrant LED colors change automatically every few...
- Both Shower Heads feature Hydro Supercharged Turbine LED, Air Jet design that maximizes your water pressure output performance by injecting oxygen into water flow through 48 elastic rub-clean nozzles...
- Each showerhead has oversize 4" face and 4 settings that include Rain, Massage, Rain with Massage and water-saving Pause mode | Both showers are angle-adjustable
- Handheld shower can be removed from overhead bracket for up-close handheld use and mobility | Patented 3-way Water Diverter with Anti-swivel Lock Nut | Extra-flexible 5 foot Stainless Steel Shower...
Practicality and luxury are two words that you would normally associate with the best dual shower heads, but have you ever thought that shower heads could be entertaining as well? Luminex’s dual shower head, with its LED lighting system and variety of colors, attempts to transform showers from mundane tasks to entertainment-filled activities.
While the lighting system of this product may be a hit with the younger generations due to the water pressure-driven color changes, the older people who like to keep their showers simple won’t be too impressed, as there is no way one can turn the colors off without turning the shower off first.
A 2.5 gallon per minute flow rate and corrosion-resistant plastic faces are some of the highlights of this dual shower head. The stainless steel hose measures 5 feet and is incredibly flexible, adding to the shower head’s versatility.
- 7 LED colors changing with water pressure
- 4” face for each shower head
- 4 spray settings; rain, massage, water-saving pause mode, and rain with massage
- 3-way water diverter
- 5 feet stainless steel hose
- 2.5 gallon per minute flow rate
- Solid brass finish
As far as substance is concerned, this Luminex dual shower head fails to deliver in comparison to the previous shower heads covered in this review. While we can say for sure that this is not the best dual shower head system, it certainly is the most entertaining.
7. HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Combo
- 3 Way Multi-Function Rainfall Shower Head / Handheld Combo (Chrome Finish and Gray Face). Use two Showers Heads separately or use Rainfall Shower Head and Handheld Shower both together for a choice of...
- Dual Shower Head System Includes a 6-setting 6 inch Rain Shower Head, 7-setting 4 inch Handheld Showerhead, Patented 3-way Water Diverter with Anti-swivel Lock Nut, Angle-Adjustable Overhead Bracket,...
- Main Features: Settings of each shower include: Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydrating Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist and Water-saving Economy Rain; High-power Precision SpiralFlo dial design; 3-zone...
- Installation: Tools-free Installation. Connects in minutes to any standard overhead shower arm, no tools required
The main difference between shower heads typically used for home purposes and the ones used in spas is their size. However, with extra-large 6” shower heads, the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Combo aims to bridge the gap and bring elements of spa-showers to the home showers niche.
The SpiralFlo design of the primary shower head facilitates rainfall-like water sprays, giving you the feeling of getting wet in the pouring rain without leaving your home. The polished steel finish makes the product look incredibly sophisticated and ease of cleaning is ensured by the plastic faceplate.
Combined with the secondary shower head, the product gives users a whopping 30 water flow patterns. It features six spray settings as well; water-saving economy rain, rain/mist, rain/massage, hydrating mist, pulsating massage, and power rain.
- 6” shower heads
- 6 spray settings
- The secondary shower head is handheld-enabled
- 3-way water diverter
- 5-foot stainless steel hose
While the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury Handheld Shower Combo is definitely a product that deserves to be on this list, it isn’t a product that can compare with the very best dual shower heads in the business. It’s good, but nothing remarkable.
8. Hydroluxe Dual 2-in-1 Shower Head System
- Shower Head and Handheld Shower with Hose 3 Way Combo - Choose from 24 full and combined water flow patterns | 5 Full Setting High-power Shower Head and Hand Shower.
- 5 settings include: Power Rain, Massage, Rain/Massage, Water-Saving Economy Rain, and Pause | Oversize 4" Chrome Face | 3-zone Click Lever Dial.
- Rub-clean Jets | Patented 3-way Water Diverter with Anti-Swivel Lock Nut | Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket.
- 5 ft Super Flexible chrome-finish Hose | Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening | Tools-free Installation.
A dual shower head system that has earned plenty of plaudits, the Hydroluxe two-in-one combo is one of the most feature-rich shower heads in this review. Even though the shower heads manage to add a lot of luxury to bathrooms, they are surprisingly reasonable.
Users can pick from 24 water flow settings and 5 spray settings per shower head, which makes it the most versatile shower head in this list. The 3-zone click lever dial facilitates easy adjustments to use either shower head or both together for the ultimate bathing experience.
Installation is incredibly easy as well and you should be able to install the shower heads without professional plumbing assistance. The maintenance needs of this shower head system are very low as well, thanks to the rubber nozzles that can be cleaned smoothly.
- 4” shower heads
- 5 feet flexible hose made of stainless steel
- 3-zone click lever dial
- Chrome finish
- 24 water flow patterns
- 5 spray settings per shower head
The Hydroluxe 2-in-1 shower head combo does not disappoint and ranks among the best shower heads in this review. While we have reviewed several shower heads already that are bigger than this combo, if you are looking for solid performance matched by durability and ease of installation and maintenance, this is the shower head to go for! If you want something similar from another reputed brand, you could consider a Moen Dual Shower Head.
9. AquaStorm High-Pressure Luxury Shower Head Combo
- OUR BEST 10 PICK: This product has been vigorously tested by our professional team of US showerhead experts to highest US quality and performance standards. INDEPENDENTLY TESTED to meet latest US...
- 6-SETTING PREMIUM RAINFALL MASSAGE SHOWER HEAD features Large 4" Face, High-power Click Lever Dial, Rub-Clean Jets (for easy cleaning and preventing lime buildup) Angle-Adjustable Modern Design in...
- 6-SETTING PREMIUM MASSAGE HAND SHOWER can be used as Overhead or Handheld shower. It features Large 4-inch Face, High-power Click Lever Dial, Ergonomic Grip Handle, Rub-Clean Jets (for easy cleaning...
- INCLUDES PATENTED 3-WAY WATER DIVERTER with Anti-Swivel Position Lock Nut for easy and secure connection. Simply turn switch to direct water flow between two showers. ANGLE-ADJUSTABLE OVERHEAD BRACKET...
AquaStorm is known for manufacturing high-quality shower heads at affordable prices and this high-pressure dual shower head is no different. It may be reasonably priced, but that doesn’t mean that it misses out on features. Instead, it is surprisingly as feature-rich as some of the top models in this review.
The 4” diameter faces on both shower heads is standard and switching between the two heads is very easy thanks to the click lever dial. A total of 24 water flow patterns and 6 spray settings make shower experiences incredibly varied each time for users.
Like most modern-day shower heads, this high-pressure combo does not require plumbers to do the installation. Go ahead and set it up yourself and you’ll be done in next to no time! The rub-clean jets facilitate effortless cleaning, making the AquaStorm high-pressure dual shower head combo a winner through and through!
- 4” shower heads
- 6 spray settings and 24 water flow patterns
- 3-way water diverter
- 2.5 gallons per minute flow rate
- Premium chrome finish
- 5 feet stainless steel hose
Barring the occasional stiffness that you may encounter with the dial switch, the Aquastorm High-Pressure Dual Shower Head Combo is a very good product. It’s incredibly low price, coupled with its power-packed features makes it a value-for-money shower head.
Choosing the Best Dual Shower Heads: Buyer’s Guide
Due to the plethora of dual shower heads in the market nowadays, it may be very difficult for users to pick just one product from so many options. In this section, we have compiled some of the factors a buyer should consider, and the winners for each factor from the products we have reviewed.
Ease of Cleaning
We’ve mentioned cleaning ease several times in the review and all the dual shower heads we have reviewed have easy-to-clean heads, with many of them featuring rubber nozzles. In this regard, all the reviewed products stand tall and equal. The Hydroluxe Dual 2-in-1 Shower Head Combo stands out in this regard.
Water-saving Pause Feature
The water-saving pause feature has become standard, as almost all the dual shower heads we reviewed have it. It’s not just a convenience to have this feature, but it is also good for the environment at large, as the feature facilitates water conservation. Luminex by PowerSpa deserves a mention for its water-saving features.
Entertainment isn’t really a prime consideration during the purchase of shower heads, but with Luminex’s LED light enabled dual shower head in the market, more manufacturers are expected to enter the race with similar products. Again, Luminex by PowerSpa steals the show on the LED-lights front.
Handheld vs. Fixed
Dual shower heads whose secondary head can be used as both a fixed and a handheld shower offer more versatility than permanently fixed secondary heads. The Ana Bath SS5450CBN is our winner for offering versatility unlike any other shower head on this review.
Shower Head Size
If you want bathing experiences that are similar to the ones you would expect in reputed spas, you need shower heads that are bigger than standard heads. 6” and 7” heads are ideal for simulating the spa-like feel in the comforts of home. The Aquadance 7” High Pressure shower head is the king when it comes to shower head size.
A higher number of spray settings lets users customize their shower experiences much more than shower heads that only have four or five settings. Waterpik AAD773T, with a whopping seven spray settings, wins this particular race.
Now that we know the important factors to consider before purchasing a dual shower head, it’s time to reveal the winner of this review; the Ana Bath SS5450CBN, an affordable product that has all the luxury features that you could want. The best thing about it is that it has absolutely no weaknesses.
The best dual shower heads that have made it to this review are all quality products, but if you really want the cream of the crop, go for the Ana Bath SS5450CBN; the most complete dual shower head that your money can buy.
This product was presentation was made with AAWP plugin.