Wireless routers have revolutionized the networking industry. They are almost everywhere these days. There is the router in operation anywhere you find a WIFI signal. You can, therefore imagine the importance of wireless routers. Many people always have a challenge setting up their routers and changing the settings from time to time. We always seek to ensure you have the best experience with your wireless router. We spend our time studying wireless routers and validating various claims about them. We seek to ensure the information we bring you is factual and objective.
You might need to change the Admin password on your wireless router from time to time. The process of changing the password might not be very straightforward for many people. This is a step by step guide on how to change the admin password on your wireless router. You need to change the password to ensure you remain in control of your router. You do not want anyone to make use of your router in a way that you have not authorized. Whether it is the Best wireless router for home 2018 or the Best Wireless Travel Router you need it to be very secure.
Changing the Admin Password
To change the admin password on your computer, follow the steps below.
1) Log in into the administration panel of your router. You can log in to the admin panel through the IP address 192.168.1.1.
2) If the router is new or you have never changed the default login credentials, the username is admin and the password is password. If you have changed the credentials, you have to enter the right details to log in.
3) Once logged in, click on admin on the left hand side dropdown menu, or on the toolbar above. The exact labeling of the icons might be different on different routers.
4) Click on wireless, you will prompt to enter the default or current credentials. You enter them and a field to enter a new password and username will appear. Put in the credentials you want and click on apply. Your changes are now saved.
5) You can use the administration panel to apply any other changes you might feel the need to.
The above steps are a framework that applies to many, if not all, of the wireless routers. The specific procedure or appearance of the admiration panel might differ on different routers. You should be able to change the settings on your router whenever you need to. You won’t be able to get the most out of your routers potential if you cannot interact with the settings.
We hope you can get the best experience with your router, by going through the guide we provide. Wireless routers are one of the greatest inventions of the 21st century. You should be able to get a convenient and hassle free network at home are at your office. The Best Wireless Routers 2018 will give you the best experience. Whether you need the Best wireless router for under 50 USD 2018 or the Best wireless router for under 100 USD 2018 we will guide you to it.